Zip and Rappel near DC
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Middleburg, Virginia
- Product code: PF95K0
Trip Capacity: 10 Explorer Chicks
- Duration: Approximately 3 hours depending on group dynamics.
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior.
- Women-Only, 21+
- Participants must weigh between 70 and 270 pounds, for safety reasons.
- This is an active event, please bring snacks accordingly to keep you fueled!
- Restroom available at start and finish.
- Your Order Confirmation will include a link to the Explorer Chick Smart Waiver. Please take a minute to sign online.
- Please also take a moment to sign the digital waiver for Empower Adventures here.
Weather Cancellation Protocols:
This event will only be canceled in event of lightning, winds in excess of 25mph or ice buildup in winter. If you do not hear anything from us about the weather, plan that the event is a GO! Delayed starts might take place if necessary. If canceled, a rescheduled date will be offered. If the offered date will not work, a full refund will be issued.
Local Attractions and things to do:
- Explore Manassas National Battlefield Park and hike some of the more than 40 miles of trails.
- Walk the town of beautiful, Middleburg to do a little shopping or have a bite to eat.
- Get a drink at one of the breweries or distilleries in town.
- Get a mani-pedi or a massage after your afternoon of ziplining and rappelling.
- There are several great camping options within a short driving distance.
- There are several highly rated AirBnB options as well.
- Your mini adventure takes place on the grounds of the property of the beautiful Salamander Resort and Spa, if you want a weekend of luxury mixed in with your zip and sip.
500 North Pendleton Street
Middleburg, VA 20117