Hocking Hills Rock Challenge
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rockbridge, Ohio
- Product code: P2U8QJ
We Require a minimum of 4 Explorer Chicks.
10 UNIQUE CHALLENGES:
- Conquer several challenges utilizing stationary ropes and webbing for on-ground climbs (bouldering and scrambling) between mammoth rock outcroppings.
- You will have to squeeze through tight rock narrows. There will be at least two crawls through small tunnels in and between giant sandstone boulders and rocks.
- Enjoy shared knowledge of the local plants and trees as you are hiking through the trails.
- You will also cross the Sky Bridges between towering cliffs.
- Challenge yourself and ascend to the top of High Rock for a panoramic view of the Hocking River Valley!
- ALL EQUIPMENT PROVIDED: A helmet is provided for this tour.
- INSTRUCTION: No experience necessary, there will be a safety briefing and two guides will lead you through each challenge, offering tips throughout to make your adventure the best it can be!
- Weight limit for climbing and rappels is 275lbs. Applies for safety.
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior to departure
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Women-Only, 21+
- If you are interested in looking for lodging:
- Most of the local Cabin's is a 2-night min.
For single nights check local hotels
- The Holiday Inn Express in Logan or Lancaster both are close
- Or the Baymont Inn in Logan
*Explorer Chick and its partners reserve the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
*Tipping your Guides is optional and not included in the price of your adventure. Gratuities may be given to one leader—the team divides tips among themselves after the trip. We recommend 10-20%.
Why aren’t Guide gratuities included in the trip price? Allowing Guides to accept tips is customary in the tour industry and for good reason. Explorer Chicks enjoy the opportunity to recognize their Guides personally for their hard work and keeping them safe.