St. Louis Canoeing with Cave Rappelling Adventure
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sullivan, MO
- Product code: PJV6SF
Trip Capacity: 12 Explorer Chicks
- All Equipment Provided.
- Climbing/Rappelling Equipment.
- Calm water Canoeing.
- 100' Free Rappeling.
- Guides will also have coolers and dry bags.
- Learn some ecology and the geology of your surroundings.
- Instruction - No experience necessary!
*Explorer Chick and its partners reserve the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
*Tipping your Guide is optional and not included in the price of your adventure. We recommend 10-20%.
Why aren’t gratuities included in the event price? Allowing Guides/Instructors to accept tips is customary in the tour industry and for good reason. Explorer Chicks enjoy the opportunity to recognize their Instructors personally.
- Bring a dry bag to keep lunch and valuables in.
- Guides will have dry bags and coolers available to use as well.
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior
- Duration: 7.5 Hours.
- Women-Only, 21+
- Your Order Confirmation will include a link to the Explorer Chick Smart Waiver. Please take a minute to sign online.
670 Fisher Cave Dr
Sullivan, MO 63080
- St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL)
- 4 Hands
- Urban Chestnut
- Schlafly Bottleworks