Hocking Hills Rock Climbing 101
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rockbridge, Ohio
- Product code: PUTNBV
We Require a minimum of 4 Explorer Chicks.
- Climbing for all skill levels – on average 3 climbs or climb attempts of 35 to 60+ feet, depending on group’s abilities.
- All equipment is provided including a harness, helmet, climbing devices and climbing shoes.
- Instruction - No experience necessary, your climbing guides will walk you through your climb and offer tips throughout to make your adventure the best it can be!
- How to prepare- You should be able to pull up your own body weight vertically and do it multiple times.
- Harness Size restrictions from 18-43" waist size applies for safety
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior to departure
- Duration: 2-2.5 Hours
- Women-Only, 21+
- If you are interested in looking for lodging:
- Most of the local Cabin's is a 2-night min.
For single nights check local hotels
- The Holiday Inn Express in Logan or Lancaster both are close
- Or the Baymont Inn in Logan
*Explorer Chick and its partners reserve the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
*Tipping your Guides is optional and not included in the price of your adventure. Gratuities may be given to one leader—the team divides tips among themselves after the trip. We recommend 10-20%.
Why aren’t Guide gratuities included in the trip price? Allowing Guides to accept tips is customary in the tour industry and for good reason. Explorer Chicks enjoy the opportunity to recognize their Guides personally for their hard work and keeping them safe.