Chattanooga Mountain Bike Clinic and Trail Ride
- 天數: 5 小時 (左右)
- 位置: Chattanooga, Tn
- 产品编号: PS20A4
Trip Capacity: 8 Explorer Chicks
- All equipment provided.
- Mountain Bike. (welcomed to bring your own if you prefer)
- Helmet. (encouraged to bring your own helmet if you have it.)
- Hands-on Clinic.
- Instruction and guidance all through the day. - No experience is necessary!
*Packages do not include Tips for your Guides. We recommend a tip amount of 10-20% of the value of your adventure. We strongly encourage you to recognize your Guides personally for their hard work and keeping you safe.
Why aren’t gratuities included in the event price? Allowing Guides/Instructors to accept tips is customary in the tour industry and for good reason. Explorer Chicks enjoy the opportunity to recognize their instructors personally.
*Explorer Chick and its partners reserve the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior.
- Duration: Approximately 5 hours depending on group dynamics.
- Women-Only, 21+.
- Restroom on site.
- Free Parking.
- Must know how to ride a bike confidently in order to participate.
- Cooler/fridge provided to transfer our packed lunches in.
Your Order Confirmation will include a link to the Explorer Chick Smart Waiver. Please take a minute to sign online.
We will be meeting in the Laurel Point Field next to the parking lot.
Severe Weather Cancellation Policy:
If the event is canceled due to severe weather where safety becomes an issue, you will receive a full refund.
Local Lodging Recommendations
- Fairfield Inn & Suites or Holiday Inn (Lookout Valley)
Inns with Breakfast
- Chester Frost County Park
- Harrison Bay State Park
- Raccoon Mountain Campground
- Shellmound Campground
- Foster Falls Campground
- Marion County Park, KOA