Intro to Outdoor Rock Climbing near Chattanooga
- 期間: 5 時間 (約)
- 所在地: Leesburg, Alabama
- 製品コード: PK102P
Trip Capacity: 12 Explorer Chicks
- Duration: Approximately 5 hours depending on group dynamics.
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior.
- Women-Only, 21+.
- $7 parking fee per vehicle.
- No weight restrictions.
- Your Order Confirmation will include a link to the Explorer Chick Smart Waiver. Please take a minute to sign online.
- We will be meeting at Cherokee Rock Village Park, click this link for directions to the park.
- 2000 County Road 70, Leesburg, AL 35983.
- Meet up at the parking lot between the playground and the pavilion.
- For more information on Cherokee Rock Park, check out the website here.
- Your guides will be from Chattanooga Guided Adventures.
Weather Cancellation Protocols
- If we need to cancel due to weather and safety, you will receive a full refund or an option of a new date. You will be notified by email and/or text if there are any changes.
- Primitive camping, dry RV hookups and a heated bath house are all available at the climbing location.
- There are a number of highly rated Airbnb rentals nearby.
- Huntsville International Airport (HSV)