Beginner Rock Climbing in St. Louis
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Cadet, Mo
- Product code: PKAEAU
Trip Capacity: 12 Explorer Chicks
- All equipment provided.
- Climbing shoes.
- Climbing harness.
- Necessary belay and rappelling devices and carabiners.
- Instruction - No experience necessary!
*Packages do NOT include your airfare, airport transportation, additional alcoholic beverages, or costs for additional activities.
*Packages do not include Tips for your Guides. For optional activities 10-20%. We strongly encourage you to recognize your Guides personally for their hard work and keeping you safe.
*Explorer Chick reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
- Duration: Approximate 7 hours depending on group dynamics
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior.
- Women-Only, 21+.
- There are 164 steps down to our starting point, which we will ascend up at the end of the day.
- Porta-potty Restrooms are available.
- Water refills are available.
- Climbing Harness max waist size 42 inches.
- No weight restrictions.
- No Fees for parking.
- Your Order Confirmation will include a link to the Explorer Chick Smart Waiver. Please take a minute to sign online.
- We will be meeting at Robinson Bluff. You MUST cross-check your directions to the Robinson Bluff Directions on their website. WARNING: If you plug the GPS coordinates into Google or Apple Maps, you'll likely end up across the river from the bluff and will have to double back. Please do not attempt to enter private property. Robinson Bluff is not accessible via the farm across the river.
- Robinson Bluff Climbing Area
- Look for a White Ford Connect Van with Vertical Voyages displayed on the back window.
Weather Cancellation Protocols
- If we need to cancel due to weather and safety, you will receive a full refund or an option of a new date. You will be notified by email and/or text if there are any changes.
- Washington State Park
- Cabins and Camping are available only 20 minutes from the climbing location.
- St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL)