Chattanooga SUP & Sip
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: South Pittsburg, Tn
- Product code: PXJBT5
Trip Capacity: 10 Explorer Chicks
- All Equipment needed.
- SUP Board and Paddle.
- 3 Hour Guided Tour.
*Explorer Chick and its partners reserve the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
*Tipping your Guide is optional and not included in the price of your adventure. We recommend 10-20%.
Why aren’t gratuities included in the event price? Allowing Guides/Instructor's to accept tips is customary in the tour industry and for good reason. Explorer Chicks enjoy the opportunity to recognize their Instructors personally.
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior to the start time
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Women-Only, 21+.
- All equipment provided.
- Max weight is 300 lbs.
- Restroom Available at Winery.
- We will need to leave our personal belongings in the car.
- If you would like to keep your things on you, we recommend bringing a dry bag.
- Free Parking.
- Your order confirmation will include a link to the Explorer Chick Smart Waiver. Please take a minute to sign online.
Weather Cancellation Protocols
- If you do not hear anything from us about the weather, plan on the event is a GO! The Partners reserves the right to cancel a tour at any time due to severe weather. If canceled, a rescheduled date will be offered. If offered date will not work, a full refund will be issued. If safety becomes an issue due to weather during a tour, it is up to the discretion of the guide to cancel. If it's over 1 full hour into the tour, it is considered to be complete with no refund and/or reschedule offered. If the cancellation occurs less than 1 hour into the tour, a reschedule date and/or refund will be available.
Local Lodging Recommendations
Hales Bar Marina & Resort - they have floating cabins!
Tennessee River Gorge Cabin Island Rentals - cabins right on the river.
Maple View Public Use Area