Hocking Hills Rock Scrambling & Climbing
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rockbridge
- Product code: P3URWX
Trip Capacity: 9 Explorer Chicks
- Scramble and Climbing for all skill levels.
- All equipment is provided including a harness, helmet, climbing devices, and climbing shoes.
- Instruction - No experience necessary, your climbing guides will walk you through your climb and offer tips throughout to make your adventure the best it can be!
*Explorer Chick and its partners reserve the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
*Tipping your Guides is optional and not included in the price of your adventure. Gratuities may be given to one leader—the team divides tips among themselves after the trip. We recommend 10-20%.
Why aren’t Guide gratuities included in the trip price? Allowing Guides to accept tips is customary in the tour industry and for good reason. Explorer Chicks enjoy the opportunity to recognize their Guides personally for their hard work and keeping them safe.
For all 2022 Hocking Hills events
- Masks are required while inside of the High Rock Main Office where the restrooms are.
- The mask can be removed when you are able to maintain the 6 ft distance. This will help ensure your safety as well as the High Rock staff.
- Harness Size restrictions from 18-43" waist size applies for safety.
- This is an active event, bring snacks to keep you fueled!
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Print or Screenshot your directions ahead of time. Service can be spotty.
- Duration: 4 Hours.
- Women-Only, 21+
- If you are interested in looking for lodging:
- Most of the local Cabins have a 2-night minimum.
For single nights check local hotels.
- The Holiday Inn Express in Logan or Lancaster both are close.
- Or the Baymont Inn in Logan.
- Print and Sign the High Rock Waiver prior to your arrival.
- Your order Confirmation will include a link to our Smart Waiver. Please take a minute to sign online.
High Rock Adventures
10108 Opossum Hollow Rd
Rockbridge, Ohio 43149
What to Bring
- Closed Toed Shoes are required for the approach. Climbing shoes are provided, guest may use their own climbing shoes if approved by the High Rock Adventures Guide.
- Food- This is an active event, bring snacks to keep you fueled!
- Day-pack to carry extra clothing layers and snacks.
- Wear clothes that allow a full range of motion. Long pants help avoid scrapes to the legs from the rock, but wear what is comfortable. Wear or bring a T-shirt to help protect your shoulders as well. NOTE: Clothes can get dirty, snagged or ripped on the natural sandstone rock.
- Climbing Gear: You may wear your own climbing shoes if approved by our guide. Due to insurance guidelines, you will be required to use our helmets, harnesses, ropes and gear.
- Water: Bring water to drink throughout the tour, preferably in a reusable water bottle.
- Miscellaneous: Bring a hair tie for longer hair, bug repellent, rain gear, and layered clothing depending on the season.