Baltimore Kayak Nature Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Laurel, MD
- Product code: PFCMVR
Trip Capacity: 12 Explorer Chicks
- All needed equipment.
- Life vest.
- Instruction if needed-no experience necessary!
- Knowledgeable and experienced guide.
- Laughter and support from your fellow Explorer Chicks!
*Packages do NOT include your airfare, airport transportation, additional alcoholic beverages, or costs for additional activities.
*Tipping your guide is optional and not included in the price of your adventure. We recommend 10-20% the cost of your adventure, which is standard for the industry.
*Explorer Chick reserves the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
- Check-in time: 30 minutes prior to start time.
- Women-only, 21+
- This is an active event, please bring snacks and a water bottle accordingly to keep you fueled!
- Bring a dry bag to keep snacks and any valuables in.
- Parking is available on-site.
- Ticket cost covers the cost of mandatory water usage fees.
- Portable restrooms available at the beginning and end of the event.
- Weight restriction: 350 pounds for kayak safety.
- Your Order Confirmation will include a link to the Explorer Chick Smart Waiver. Please take a minute to sign online.
- Please also follow this link to sign an e-waiver for Terrapin Adventures: Standard Event Waiver
- This event will only be canceled in the event of dangerous weather or water levels. If we need to cancel due to severe weather or waterway conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- Nearby Baltimore has a ton of hotel options!
- There are several highly rated AirBnB locations to choose from in the area.
- There are several options for camping nearby.
For best results, follow the link for Google Maps Directions alternatively, you may type in your kayak guide company name — “Terrapin Adventures” — into Waze or Google Maps. Do not use the numerical street address (it will direct you to the incorrect parking lot, at the Savage Mill). The parking lot is named “Big Lot” at the intersection of Washington Street and Fair Street.