Seattle Tandem Paragliding
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Issaquah, Wa
- Product code: PN2HG9
Trip Capacity: 10 Explorer Chicks
- All equipment needed
- Highly Experienced Pilots
*Explorer Chick and its partners reserve the option to modify trip itineraries at the discretion of your tour director as necessary due to weather, conditions, illness, injury, group dynamics, or other unforeseen incidents.
*Tipping your Guide is optional and not included in the price of your adventure. We recommend 10-20%.
Why aren’t gratuities included in the event price? Allowing Guides/Instructor's to accept tips is customary in the tour industry and for good reason. Explorer Chicks enjoy the opportunity to recognize their Instructors personally.
The Details :
- Check-in time: 30 minutes prior to departure
- Duration: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Expect a call the day prior if there are any weather issues. If the day of, expect a call by 10:30 am for any last minute changes.
- You can call to confirm at 425-941-2324, but unless you hear otherwise you should plan to be at the landing field at the assigned time.
- Delayed starts can happen depending on weather conditions. Please bring water and food/snacks to keep you fueled and ready to soar!
- Cameras welcome
- Are you worried about dropping that investment camera from over 2,000 feet in the air?! No worries, a "Photo Package" is available to purchase as on add-on at check out.
- If you add on the photo package the day of the event at location, credit cards are not accepted. Must use cash or Venmo.
- Women-Only, 21+
- The most convenient airport will be Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Your order confirmation will include 2 Smart Waiver links. One for Explorer Chick and one for PARAFLY Paragliding. Please take a minute to sign online.
Tiger Mountain Landing Field
11322 Issaquah Hobart
Rd SE, Issaquah, WA 98027