ATV and Arrow Tag in Brown County
From USD $125.00
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Nashville, In
- Product code: PTDDWT
Trip Capacity: 11 Explorer Chicks
Trip Minimum: 2 Explorer Chicks
- Approximately 1.5 hour ATV tour including all safety gear and equipment
- Approximately 1.5 hour Arrow Tag including an archery bow and rubber tipped arrows, face mask, quiver with 3-6 arrows, netted playing field 150′ x 100′ with bunkers to hide behind, and a trained referee.
- Optional Add-On: Friday Check-in 2 p.m. Camping – You are responsible for bringing your own camping gear. Camping and mountain biking gear available to rent from the office.
- Limited Drinks, Snacks, Sandwiches, Ice, and WiFi is available at the Harvest Hall (No Vegetarian options)
- When camping you will have access to restroom/showers, potable water
- When camping you will also have access to all Hiking/Mountian Biking trails